Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Let me walk you through the pedestrian

What would you do if you are outside just enjoying your daily walk and all of a sudden the cops pull you over just for walking .Well this is what happened to Ray BradBury and he wrote a story to talk and express how he felt during the situation

In the story Ray describes the day as calm and chilly ice in the grass a foggy November day Ray was walking around the neighbourhood as he usually did when all of a sudden he sees lights behind him he turns around and sees the cop he starts asking him questions and starts talking to him like if he had commited a crime Ray felt harrased he felt like he was stopped unfairly. Also in the story Ray gets taken away by the cop but in real life that part really doesnt happen.

There has been time where i feel like Ray I feel harrased or mad because teachers tell me stuff but i dont even do anything even my mom gets mad at me sometimes when i havent done anything. So I understand how Ray felt when this happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment